[Gasification] Water Disscociation Is Pressure Dependant?

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 05:59:22 CDT 2012

Hi Andy, Stephen, list and all.

The proof is in the pudding,  if a ship or submarine can produce steam
in water that is less than 50f (cavitation), and we can boil water at
room temperature, the entire scale must slide when dealing with
temperatures in less than ATM pressures, two different ways of
dropping the pressure, end result is the same.

Oh, BTW, speed of flow (velocity) and pressure (or the lack of) go
hand in hand, don't they ? I'm under the understanding, this is how a
wing works on a plane........ (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Greg