[Gasification] [Stoves] Producer gas without nitrogen

Arnt Karlsen arnt at c2i.net
Wed Mar 21 12:33:18 CDT 2012

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 06:56:27 +0530, Viswanathan wrote in message
<CAP-EjVnjDZhi2_pU_c1SKBY6JdAH18WBsco7FfggvkS1v7FX2A at mail.gmail.com>:

> President in India is a figure head and a dumb head in India selected
> by an uneducated Italian woman who is
> the president of Congress Party in India now.

..so, what if we educate her on how not to make a fool out of
herself, the Congress Party, India and Mankind?
Judging by the UN "Security" Council seating, you fools keep
your old colony masters in their old veto seat, by not even
trying to pull the right strings.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: