[Gasification] Low Pressure sensors

Art Krenzel phoenix98604 at msn.com
Tue May 8 12:20:57 CDT 2012

Cuong, I have been waiting for someone else to suggest bin level sensors such as you are interested in but no one has come forward yet. Have you looked into rotary bin level sensor such as this in your search? http://www.monitortech.com/product_p_rotary.shtml The paddles can be located some distance from the sensor by increasing the shaft length.  The bearings can be protected from high heat by locating them farther from the body of the gasifier.

Art Krenzel, P.E.
PHOENIX TECHNOLOGIES
10505 NE 285th Street
Battle Ground, WA 98604

Until the pain of remaining the same is greater than the pain of change most people prefer to remain the same