[Gasification] Gasifier Bed leve sensor info

Arnt Karlsen arnt at c2i.net
Sun Sep 2 08:36:53 CDT 2012

On Sun, 2 Sep 2012 10:03:59 +0530 (IST), pals_136 at indiatimes.com wrote
in message
<522034149.541911346560439220.JavaMail.root at tilmb18.indiatimes.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Can any one provide information on high temperature bed level
> sensor/indicator. I want to measure the bed height inside the
> gasifier. To make it clear, let me tell you that I am working on a

..what kinda gasifier, co-current fixed bed, counter flow fluidized
bed???  You are _not_ clear here.

> gasifier in which the charcoal is being produced continuously online

..how, by free fall sprinkling or augered in from the bottom?

> and is continuously fed in the reactor for gasification. Now, I want
> to know the level of the fuel bed inside the gasifier reactor so that
> I can control the flow of the charcoal inside the gasifier reactor.
> The temperature inside the gasifier part is around 1150-1200 deg C.

.."all over the place", or just the combustion zone lens?

..absent any word on this, you're stuck with dangling your
gasifier rig from weight cells.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: