[Gasification] Small gasifiers for electricity

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Dec 1 22:48:48 CST 2013

Dear all,

Here is the latest from Alexis Belonio who has major progress (and products) for electricity generation using rice husk gasification.   Some are larger than 10 kWe.

I have no additional information, but will forward to the Listserv any further messages.  Email addresses for Alexis and his son Michael are receiving this message also.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi Paul,

I am developing such system on small scale, around 10 kWe.  You can visit the following site at youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Y2Rl5FZMY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLx-kAw-R-8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz1soshERwM

Good day!!

Alexis

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com