[Gasification] HKG BIONEAR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKbYDF9Hp0o&feature=player_embedded

Energies Naturals C.B. energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Thu Dec 12 01:39:54 CST 2013

I am deeply impressed !

Pity I don't speak finnish, so I do not understand what this gentleman says. Seems to me that some is lost in translation,beause the english text is so much shorter than his speech (speach?).

The object shown at 0:35 is a hydrolizer? Water to H and O ? Thermal conversion at what temperature?
Electrical at what efficiency?

Than mix it with the wood gas to burn in a turbine so as to obtain electricity for the process and ?

The only object I can clearly identify is the high tech device at 1:35 . We use those, too.

Where can I buy these machines, because I am thick of troubleshooting and repairing our simple boilers and feeding systems.

kind regards

Rolf

--
Energies Naturals C.B. <energiesnaturals at gmx.de>