[Gasification] HKG BIONEARhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKbYDF9Hp0o&feature=player_embedded

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 05:31:27 CST 2013

Greeting all list members

The  first system they use   may  be   HHO , via not  via  hydrolysis , but
 via eletrolysis .This fast developing  wet and dry sistem now mostly used
to boost  Ic engines , is ome time alos  asoure with h2 , e also  atomic h
and o. or oxy gas .

The gasified biomass  using some  HHO can improve the quality of  the gas
produced , latte use combustion get hot gas , usegasturbines  all known
state of art  may be  what make  this system more efficent. Compared to
 piston engine turbine are rotary , little more efficents  , thus giving
steam alo by products

 This video  can help to understand the system
Hydrogen powered   turbojet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPfLQmsth-4

   As the system is more comercial  stages, information about gasification
is mising , as this is  what our list members may wish to know more about .

      Hydo gasification  is  used to get methane rich h2  using hho  system
or conventional  electrolytics  sistem of seperate 02  and h2  is not clear.

The pure hydrogen via eletrolysis can be  used  for gasification and 02 in
combustion system . The recycllying the  gasifyer  can also help to make
good quality  fuel gas

     Without knowing what is the input of gasifier , h2 , or hho   and
 combustion  we can only make guess.

As Thomas pointed out , Iagree the system design  is innovation ,
environmentaly more beneficial  , as this system as alternative to
biodeisel   route late  incomplete polution  problems involved

     We do work about innovative environmentaly friendly small smart power
production

This system is  realy  more pratical effiente  one  for both energy and
steam production with less less CO , tar ,cabon smoke problems

Your truely

Pannirselvam

ᐧ

Dr.PAGANDAI .V.PANNIRSELVAM
ASSOCIATE . PROF.UFRN.
Research Group ,GPEC, Coordinator Computer aided  Cost engineering
DEQ – Departamento de Engenharia Química
CT – Centro de Tecnologia / UFRN, Lagoa Nova – Nata
*l/RNCampus Universitário. CEP: 59.072-970;North East,Brazil*
Recent web home page :http://greentechvision.snack.ws/
Project, Projetos: https://sites.google.com/a/biomassa.eq.ufrn.br/sites/
Wiki journal  :http://ecosyseng.wetpaint.com/
Blog Project, Projetos: http://cleantechproducts.blogspot.com.br/
Newsletters, Jornal: http://storify.com/ufrngpec
Web On line  simulation and modeling of ecobusiness,
Espaço Simulação e Modelagem de Econegócios on line
http://rizzoma.com/topic/39080026fabcc04f140acb7d294d62e1/
Twitter and  Skype :@ufrngpec
Fone ;Office,84 3215-3769 ,  Ramal 210 e Home : 84 3217-1557
and Mobile :5584 9954 8770
*Email:pannirbr at gmail.com <pannirbr at gmail.com> and ufrngpec at gmail.com
<ufrngpec at gmail.com>*

*Office email:gpecufrn at biomassa.eq.ufrn.br