[Gasification] [biochar] Pine char gasification

Mark Ludlow mark at ludlow.com
Thu Dec 26 20:43:26 CST 2013

Check out Leonard Clarks 1953 classic, "The rivers Ran East" about his exploration down the Andes and into Amazonia post WWII. Es verdad!

Tom, when you visited did they actually, let you dig around in these midden-pits, er, uh, I mean precolonial fertility factories, which we also refer to as archeological relics? That must make it a little tough for the next group of "serious" investigators to do their work, yes. Or, is the work completed and the jury in?

Best, Mark