[Gasification] Aquaculture was Pine char gasification

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 11:44:43 CST 2013

Greeting to  Tom and  Kevin

     The amozonian soil is more sandy one ,Thus terrapreta , sback oil
earth  can help  as  support for the  immbolizacao of micros to make the
slow releae organic fertlizer from fish  biomass waste as well as improve
 water holding capacity. of the poor qualty

       The  the biomass productivity  of the combined effect of both the
biochar as well as organic biomass wastes can be more than  the seperated
single one.

    The  reflorestacao  in northeast Brasilian dry area is made possible by
some farmer innovative work  to use chacoal combined with animalwaste
manures.

    The dry  c02 ,No2 speration of c02 forom  proucergas  using  biochar
calcium and urea  iand calcium oxide , later it use along with organic
manures  as lsow release fertlizer can  help to  improve economic potencial
of both e the energy and fertilizer co production

       Kind regards

Pannirselvam P.V

Brazil
ᐧ

Dr.PAGANDAI .V.PANNIRSELVAM
ASSOCIATE . PROF.UFRN.
Research Group ,GPEC, Coordinator Computer aided  Cost engineering
DEQ – Departamento de Engenharia Química
CT – Centro de Tecnologia / UFRN, Lagoa Nova – Nata
*l/RNCampus Universitário. CEP: 59.072-970;North East,Brazil*
*Email:pannirbr at gmail.com <pannirbr at gmail.com> and ufrngpec at gmail.com
<ufrngpec at gmail.com>*

*Office email:gpecufrn at biomassa.eq.ufrn.br
<email%3Agpecufrn at biomassa.eq.ufrn.br> *