[Gasification] mycoremediation of tarry water

GFWHELL at aol.com GFWHELL at aol.com
Sat Feb 2 20:11:30 CST 2013

During the first half of the last century Tarry water was a major problem
to the coal gas producers,
Gas Light & coke Company etc, Much research took place and a number of
patents were culminated.
It is well worth checking into some of these, one in particular I remember
consisted of a tank containing "electrodes" which were used  in  the
separation of suspended solids contained in the water passing through the  tank
rendering the water clean. I did print this patent  and have it  filed
somewhere. I seem to remember offering the Patent number to this list  some years
ago when a  similar discussion was  in progress

GFWHELL

In a message dated 2/2/2013 7:30:51 P.M Eastern Standard Time,