[Gasification] Fw: mycoremediation of tarry water

stuart mather kneebraceboy at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 3 06:18:01 CST 2013

From: stuart mather <kneebraceboy at yahoo.com.au>
To: gasification at lists.bioenergylists.org
Sent: Sunday, 3 February 2013 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: mycoremediation of tarry water

Thanks Doug,
So maybe Kevin's gasifier correspondent was just missing the point by claiming that 'vegetation grew as well arounf the tar pond as anywhere else. It was still a toxic nightmare -just a lush green toxic nightmare.
Tom, if you're reading this, any chance of explaining what you meant by saying that one option was to just generate clean gas without tars. I thought Biomass gasification always produces tars in the gas, Which tnen have to be filtered out somehow.
Stuart.