[Gasification] Power Pallet

Mark Ludlow mark at ludlow.com
Thu Jan 31 13:15:31 CST 2013

Perhaps it's time to consider the fate of scrubber water, laden with tars as
it is likely to be. Where does this stuff head to? Are we pretending that
it's some kind of new-age health remedy and bottling it for sale at the
Saturday Market? Or are we heating it slightly and running it through a
marine centrifuge and managing to recover the fuel value that the tars
represent and perhaps crack the tars with another trip through the gasifier?

Even a filter element poses the dilemma of "what do we do with the dirty
filters?" What's the customary method of recycling/disposal?

Thanks,
Mark