[Gasification] Looking for contact info for Jeff Davis

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Thu Jul 18 13:31:02 CDT 2013

Hi All,

I've assembled the Gary Gilmore's Charcoal making instructions from Jeff along with Mr. Gilmore's youtube videos and posted them on the biochar site for anyone that's interested.

The Gary Gilmore Charcoal Drum

http://www.biochar.bioenergylists.org/Gilmore-Charcoal-Drum

He does a great job of describing a top lit updraft charcoal making technique using a couple of steel drums and controlling airflow by selectively piling dirt up to block off the air holes.

Kind regards,

Erin Rasmussen

TR Miles Technical Consultants Inc.    <http://www.trmiles.com/> http://www.trmiles.com/

and BioEnergy Discussion Lists    <http://www.bioenergylists.org/> http://www.bioenergylists.org/