[Gasification] Gasification 2013, 6th & 7th November, London, UK - Closing Registration This Friday

mahsan at acieu.net mahsan at acieu.net
Wed Oct 30 12:58:33 CDT 2013

Good afternoon,

Hope you are doing well. Please see attached the agenda of our Gasification
2013, 6
<http://v11.vuturevx.com/exchange-sites/Whitmore%20Group/59/events-pdfs-eu/e
cg3-agenda-mkt.pdf> th & 7th November, London, UK.

This summit will comprise two days of formal presentations, interactive
roundtable discussions and excellent networking opportunities, providing an
ideal setting to convene with your peers to discuss both current operational
& future planned gasification plants, end product markets, potential
barriers & support policies as well as project economics & finance.

Participants are coming from leading power generation companies,
petrochemical plant operators and the oil refining industry including:
managers and directors of gasification, biomass or clean coal technology,
power generation, R&D and new technologies, renewable strategy, sustainable
technologies, environment and CO2 managers, CTOs, COOs as well as business
development executives from technical service providers, consultants and
regulators.

As we are closing registration this Friday for this summit, please let me
know how many people will be joining us to secure your spaces.

For registration just send an email to Mohammad Ahsan on  mahsan at acieu.net
or

Register online:
http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/_crosslink/register.asp?intSitePageId=9446

Best regards,

Mohammad

Mohammad Ahsan
ACI (Europe)

T. + 44 20 7981 2503 F. + 44 20 7593 0071

5/13 Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0NS

Email: mahsan at acieu.net - Web: http://www.acius.net <http://www.acius.net/>