[Gasification] Demonstration and Training Unit

thomas reed tombreed2009 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 20:41:54 CDT 2014

Dear Larry

Congratulations on bringing Spanner RE2 online.  Excellent that you can use
the gas (= electric power ) AND the heat.

Long term, I believe that FRACKING will make oil prices stable, so don't
count on oil increasing in price.

COMMENTS?

Tom Reed

--
NOTE:  PLEASE CHANGE MY ADDRESS TO TOMBREED2010 at GMAIL.COM

Dr. Thomas B. Reed
The Biomass Energy Foundation
BEF, BEC, BER