[Gasification] Try this better address for the article.

Tuong DoDuc tuong.do at devi-renewable.com
Thu Apr 10 22:41:48 CDT 2014

I agree with Stephen.
The critical part (energy wise) is energy to produce H2, which as stated,
should come from either nuclear or any other non-fossil-fuels like wind,
solar...
The second part, as I understood, is the synthesis of H2 and CO2 under
the Fischer-Tropsch
catalyst.
Part 1 is often hided to the public as they would like to emphasize their
contribution in Part 2, as well as to please the tax-payers that they are
doing great thing.
More scientific background can be found here with some evidence of the
Navy's Patents:
http://www.wvcoal.com/research-development/us-navy-harvests-co2-from-seawater-for-hydrocarbon-synthesis.html

Few cents from my side.
D.D.Tuong