[Gasification] Making charcoal biomass

David Murphy djfmurphy at dodo.com.au
Mon Apr 21 12:13:49 CDT 2014

Kevin, if you look towards the top of the web page
you'll see a translator.   It's a web translator
and doesn't do avery good job.   I'd like to
rewrite it to help the poor bugger out but I don't
understand or know enough on the topic to do ti
competently.    Maybe one of our readers could
take it on.   Wouldn't take long for someone who
knows.

DJM..