[Gasification] [biochar] Pine char gasification

Rex Zietsman rex at whitfieldfarm.co.za
Thu Jan 2 01:23:30 CST 2014

Cooling is directly related to the wet bulb temperature of the environment.
In Johannesburg South Africa (5000 ft amsl) the design wet bulb temperature
is 21oC for day time. The trick is to keep the pot itself in the shade and
somewhere where there is at least a small breeze so that fresh air can
replace the air around the pot. The air around the pot clearly gains water
vapour and its micro climate wet bulb temperature will rise

Rex