[Gasification] Biogen - Future of Biomass Gasifier

sabbadess at aol.com sabbadess at aol.com
Thu Jan 9 04:36:43 CST 2014

Vikas,

Maybe they are truthful but it sounds oddly similar to all the other firms that got millions in grants for their novel technology only to go bankrupt a year or two later.  Anyone that says they can gasify paper raises HUGE alarms for me because of the very high ash content and tightly packed bed.  I would make them prove everything with an on site demonstration before committing any money.

Stephen Abbadessa