[Gasification] Pine char gasification with CO2

joseph.adesigbin at gmail.com joseph.adesigbin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 08:40:33 CST 2014

Hi All,

Happy New year, how are you sir! I have a client whose quiet keen on increasing output of an (IPP) Independent Power Plant from 10MW to a whopping 100MW.

I wanted to run this by you to find out what green energy alternatives can achieve this. Currently they use a Gas fired turbine.

Many yhanks
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed mobile broadband on any of our Easyblaze plans. Visit www.etisalat.com.ng for details.