[Gasification] [Stoves] Mk2 Chip Guillotine

Art Krenzel phoenix98604 at msn.com
Tue Jan 28 16:22:30 CST 2014

I do not know if the complexity of the iris design is warranted.

The afterburners of a jet engine use overlapping petals to contain the hot gases.  If you added a few feet to the feed throat, you could use spring loaded overlapping petals reaching into the throat which would conform to the diameter of the log continuously regardless of size or feeding speed.  It works on jet engines.

Art Krenzel, P.E.
PHOENIX TECHNOLOGIES
10505 NE 285th Street
Battle Ground, WA 98604

``What you need to invent, is an imagination and a pile of junk.''   Thomas Edison