[Gasification] Steam oxygen coal gasifier operating pressure

Sunil K Rawal sunilkrawal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 05:52:19 CST 2014

what about ash content of coal and what is the carbon content of coal? from
where you got value of operating pressure of  100/.05 bar
I have worked on plasma gasification project and i am unable to understand
what you want to clarify. mass balancing is not proper.

Sunil Rawal
Achintya Projects &Services
Mumbai
9967064472