[Gasification] biochar list rejection

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Fri Jan 31 14:04:46 CST 2014

The Biochar list gets many spam sign-ups. It helps to identify yourself as a
real human interested in biochar in the box provided in the sign up form.
Usually the people making that determination use your email address name to
help them identify you, but your email seems to come from "e-letter" which
probably confused someone.

I logged in and sent you an invitation from that list. I'm happy to do that
if people want to send me email offlist to erin at trmiles.com

kind regards,
Erin Rasmussen
BioEnergy Discussion Lists