[Gasification] Is Greatpoint Energy still in business?

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 15:49:18 CST 2014

I have a main telephone number for them of 1+ 617 500-2676 (which I just
called).

 I got the voice mail of an "Alisha" I left a message indicating that a
friend from Sweden was trying to get a hold of someone from GreatPoint.

If GP was still in operation to return my call so I could contact you and
advise, if they (GP) where NOT in business to disregard my message.

I will check for a return call from them for the next few days, if, or if
not, I will let you know.

Greg Manning
Canadian Gasifier Ltd.