[Gasification] Hello - Summer Internship

Srinivas Nuti nuti.srinivas1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 21:10:52 CST 2014

Respected Sir,

I am Srinivas Nuti from Chemical Engineering, final year B.tech from IIT Bombay, India.

I am working on Biomass Gasification to produce Hydrogen rich gas.

I have initiated a project with Pannir Selvam from UFRN, Brazil, who gave your reference

I am interesting in doing an internship for 2-3 months in this summers from

May to July 2014 and your guidance in future to shape my career.

Please find my link of CV for your reference

http://www.che.iitb.ac.in/online/system/files/1297/studpage/CV_Srinivas.pdf

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

With best regards,

Srinivas Nuti