[Gasification] using coal gas in i.c. engine

Tom Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 14:50:12 CDT 2014

Dear ADK

Gasoline is NOT an unstable mixture.  It has been stored for millions of years in the ground, just waitin for we Humans to use it up in a century!

(Gasoline plus air is certainly an unstable mixture.)

Syngas is also unstable. The reaction

  CO + 2H2O ===> CH2 + H2O

Is the basis of the Fischer-Tropsch process of making gasoline.  An iron or cobalt catalyst is necessary.

Regards to your family and Priyadarshina(?)

Tom Reed

Thomas B Reed
280 Hardwick Rd
Barre, MA 01005