[Gasification] Charcoal and biochar

Tom Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 11:06:30 CDT 2014

Dear Peter Davies and Al:

Thrree technologies are coming together

o. Wood pellets are widely available throughout the US, Europe and much of the rest of the world.

o. Wood pellets are an ideal oil substitute for running cars and trucks.  Much better than the wood blocks used during WWII. The cost of pellet energy is 1/3 the cost of gasoline.

o. Biochar is a product that should become better known and well used, since it greatly increases soil productivity, while reducing the CO2 burden on our atmosphere

I intend to buy a small truck when Spring comes, convert it to producer gas from pellets and drive cross country to see my son in Long Beach (and other West coast friends)

Comments?

Tom Reed
Thomas B Reed
280 Hardwick Rd