[Gasification] time to Skype chat? (10-min.)

linvent at aol.com linvent at aol.com
Sun May 18 10:47:35 CDT 2014

 There are a series of questions that arise to those who face this technology, such as:
Capital and operating cost, what is done with the contaminants in the produced gas stream, i.e. tars, water, organic acids typically found in this type of reaction.
Overall mass/energy balance,
Maintenance,
ash discharge and composition, notably carbon residue and how is it dealt with?
Sincerely,
Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.