[Gasification] [Stoves] Natural draft TLUD turn-down

Jason urepedese at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:28:45 CDT 2014

Dear Lloyd,

what you require sounds like a possible application for the IntensiFire.

I can't promise you open source or off the shelf, or even the capacity yet
to build what you are after. Probably won't get much biochar either.

What I can offer is super clean combustion (zero CO and possibly zero PM10)
particularly with auger fed fuel to keep combustion in the sweet spot. I
have also built a prototype woodstove that will burn green wood with no
visible smoke.

Kind Regards

Jason
http://www.intensifire.co.nz/