[Gasification] information

Nicolò Cerni cerni at altair-international.com
Tue Nov 4 07:55:37 CST 2014

hello

please do not manufacture anything, buy 2-3 units and only then try and do
you own
carefully avoid APL California, they are very unfair partners and
technically way back in time
we lost 45.000 Euros waiting for their supplies and they have now only
failures

we can sell to you at cost a 10 kWel gasifier for 30.000 US dls

greetings

> Dear Everyone
> I am Melkamu from Ethiopia and i am doing a project on rural
> electrification using solar ,wind and biomass and i want to do a gasifier
> stove for a household in rural village i read a lots of paper done on
> gasifier stove is their any recommendation that u told me before i start to
> manufacturer the model .
> kindles regrades
> Melkamu

*gradite i nostri  piu' distinti saluti,
Atentamente,best regards, freundliche Grüße
*наилучшими пожеланиями

*Nicolo Cerni , *
*N C A* (N)ico (C)erni (A)ssociates
Crna Gora Lijepa zemlja  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcP0aEbeouk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_ur9AraEe8

*INCOMING CALLS ROAMING FREE TO* +39 340 8306797
*ACHTUNG KEINE ROAMING GEBUEHREN * + 39 340 830 6797

Esiet Office(24  +39.02.97.37.58.01 -  Ms Felicita ( 09:oo-17:oo)
fax                   +39 030.20.70.343 -
*Skype : nico_cerni *
*Deutschland  *     +49.(40) 809.081.154 ( 09:oo - 18:3o)  fax -155

*Deutschland  *      +49 176 932.959.29  . ( *Wilhelm  Doenne* )

www.nico-cerni.com , marketing industriale,info at altair-international.com

Aiuta l'ambiente: non stampare questa pagina se non è proprio
indispensabile.
Save the environment: don’t print this page if not quite essential

*THIS E MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL OUR CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON DISCLOSURE
AGREEMENT APPLIES -  DIESE NACHRICHT IST VERTRAULICH, ES GILT  UNSERE
VERSCHWIEGENHEITSVEREINBARUNG*