[Gasification] EcoMow

Jeff Davis jeffdavis0124 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 00:11:37 CDT 2014

Hi Tom,

I'm looking at a picture of his prototype and it looks like a modified
riding lawnmower. It's radio controlled so no GPS. There appears to be a
Chinese pelleter located about were the driver would set. I don't see a
gasifier on it. He says it takes 20% of the pellets to fuel the mower
(but I don't see a gasifier) and the engine dries them to 2 to 3%
moisture. He lives in Clifton, Va. I have his phone number if you so desire.

For now I'll hang onto my Wheel Horse:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDB5e0_fHPQ>

Jeff