[Gasification] why the hang up with power generation?

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Sep 24 11:06:45 CDT 2014

Rex and all,

Take a look at the MANY items that are available from
tinytechindia.com     A gasifier could be linked to the boiler system,
or a gasifier with its own boiler might be appropriate. And if that can
be worked out, I suspect that Mr. V K Desai and his factory could bring
it to the market.

Paul

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com