[Gasification] why the hang up with power generation?

V K DESAI - FOUNDER OF TINYTECH energy at tinytechindia.com
Thu Sep 25 00:16:16 CDT 2014

*Dear Friends,**
I am greatly interested in small gasifiers also. But I could not get any
good proven design so far.
However I feel that gasifier can not work so widely everywhere as steam
engine can work. Because gasifier requires uniform size of fuel and
another limitation is that gas of gasifier can work in a diesel engine
where some percentage of diesel is required constantly. So you can not
get rid of diesel completely. Is this correct?
How ever if I get drawings of the gasifier which may produce 10 KW
power, then I am interested to develop it. So any if any one of you can
send me drawings, I will be highly obliged. I will develop gasifier ,
make experiment and will inform to everybody.
I am giving below price list of my steam engines and steam power plants.
V K DESAI*
**SINGLE CYLINDER STEAM ENGINES ****
*(1) Single cylinder double acting steam engine 2.5 hp, cylinder dia
63mm x stroke 80mm, ****US$ 1400/-*
** *(2) **Single cylinder double acting steam engine 4 hp, cylinder dia
76.2mm x stroke 80mm , US$ 1400/-
**(3) Single cylinder double acting steam engine 6 hp, cylinder dia
90.2mm x stroke 80mm, US$ **1400/-*
***(4) **Single cylinder double acting steam engine 8 hp, cylinder dia
101.6mm x stroke 80mm, US$ 1500/-
**(5) **Single cylinder double acting steam engine 10 hp, cylinder dia
101.6mm x stroke 116mm, US$ 2000/-
**(6) **Single cylinder double acting steam engine 14 hp, cylinder dia
114 mm x stroke 116mm, US$* *2200/-*
***(7) **Single cylinder double acting steam engine 20 hp, cylinder dia
140mm x stroke 116mm, US$* *2400/-*
*(8) **Single cylinder double acting steam engine 25 hp, cylinder dia
140mm  x stroke 146mm*, *US$ 3400/-*
*(9) **Single cylinder double acting steam engine 30 hp, cylinder dia
152mm x stroke 146mm*, *US$ 3600/-*
*(10) **Single cylinder double acting steam engine 35 hp, cylinder dia
165mm x stroke 146mm*, *US$ 3800/-*
***(11) **Single cylinder double acting steam engine 40 hp, cylinder dia
175mm x stroke 146mm*, *US$ 4000/-*
*(12) **Single cylinder double acting steam engine 50 hp, cylinder dia
190mm x stroke 146mm*, *US$ 4400/-*
*Delivery period 10 to 15 days.*
**DOUBLE CYLINDER TWIN V TYPE STEAM ENGINES ****
***(1) Double  cylinder double acting steam engine 5 hp, cylinder dia
63mm x stroke 80mm, ****US$ 1900/-*
** *(2) ****Double **cylinder double acting steam engine 8 hp, cylinder
dia 76.2mm x stroke 80mm , US$ 2000/-
**(3) **Double **cylinder double acting steam engine 12 hp, cylinder dia
90.2mm x stroke 80mm, US$ **2200/-*
***(4) ****Double **cylinder double acting steam engine 16 hp, cylinder
dia 101.6mm x stroke 80mm, US$ 2500/-
**(5) ****Double **cylinder double acting steam engine 20 hp, cylinder
dia 101.6mm x stroke 116mm, US$ 3000/-
**(6) ****Double **cylinder double acting steam engine 28 hp, cylinder
dia 114 mm x stroke 116mm, US$* *3500/-*
*(7) ****Double **cylinder double acting steam engine 36 hp, cylinder
dia 140mm x stroke 107 mm, US$* *4000/-*
***(8) ****Double **cylinder double acting steam engine 40 hp, cylinder
dia 140mm x stroke 116mm, US$* *4400/-*
***(9) ****Double **cylinder double acting steam engine 100 hp, cylinder
dia 190mm x stroke 146mm, US$* *8200/-*
*Delivery period 20 to 25 days.*
*Ask for proforma invoice for desired engines.
*
**STEAM ENGINES WITH ALTERNATORS****
***Single cylinder **steam engine 6 hp + Alternator 3 KVA on common base
frame = US$ 1900/-
**Single cylinder **steam engine 8 hp + Alternator 4 KVA on common base
frame = US$ 2100/-
* *Single cylinder **steam engine 10 hp + Alternator 5 KVA on common
base frame = US$ 2600/-
*
*Single cylinder **steam engine 14 hp + Alternator7.5 KVA on common base
frame = US$ 2900/-
**Single cylinder **steam engine 20 hp + Alternator 12.5 KVA on common
base frame = US$ 3300/-
**Single cylinder **steam engine 25 hp + Alternator 15 KVA on common
base frame = US$ 4600/-
**Single cylinder **steam engine 30 hp + Alternator 20 KVA on common
base frame = US$ 5000/-*
*Single cylinder **steam engine 35 hp + Alternator 25 KVA on common base
frame = US$ 5400/-*
*Single cylinder **steam engine 40 hp + Alternator 30 KVA on common base
frame = US$ 5800/-*
*Single cylinder **steam engine 50 hp + Alternator 35 KVA on common base
frame = US$ 6000/-*
*Alternators are with digital display of A, V, Hz.*
**STEAM POWER PLANTS
***Single cylinder **Steam engine 6 hp + Alternator 3 KVA  + Boiler 45
sq ft HS. = US$4000/-* *steam generation 100 kg*
*Single cylinder **Steam engine 10 hp + Alternator 5 KVA  + Boiler 77 sq
ft HS. = US$6000/-**steam generation 160 kg*
*****Single cylinder **Steam engine 20 hp + Alternator 12.5 KVA  +
Boiler 155 sq ft HS. = US$ 10000/-**steam generation 300 kg*
*Single cylinder **Steam engine 40 hp + Alternator 25 KVA  + Boiler 265
sq ft HS. = US$ 17000/-**steam generation 600 kg*
*Single cylinder **Steam engine 50 hp + Alternator 30 KVA  + Boiler 330
sq ft HS. = US$ 20000/-**steam generation 1000 kg*
*
**Double cylinder **Steam engine 12 hp + Alternator 7.5 KVA  + Boiler 83
sq ft HS. = US$ 6000/-* *steam generation 120 kg*
*Double**cylinder **Steam engine 20 hp + Alternator 12.5KVA  + Boiler
155 sq ft HS. = US$11000/-**steam generation 300 kg*
*****Double**cylinder **Steam engine 28 hp + Alternator 20 KVA  + Boiler
220 sq ft HS. = US$ 16000/-**steam generation 500 kg*
*Double**cylinder **Steam engine 40 hp + Alternator 25 KVA  + Boiler 265
sq ft HS. = US$ 20000/- **steam generation 750  kg*
*
V K DESAI*