[Gasification] New Gasification Project

Rex Zietsman rex at whitfieldfarm.co.za
Tue Sep 30 02:05:22 CDT 2014

A bit expensive at $200m for 45Mlpa, but, they are able to make the numbers
work clearly. As to 140ktpa dry wood, we have a paper mill taking in 2Mtpa
of wet wood. It can be done, probably not in a shrub forest as Art says.
Range max's out at about 120km for delivery to the mill. I suspect much
longer for a shrub forest.

Rex Zietsman