[Gasification] More on APL : This Berkeley startup & its energy machines are about to take off

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Wed Feb 4 10:41:41 CST 2015

Thought you might enjoy this "This Berkeley startup & its energy machines
are about to take off" from Katie Fehrenbacher:

https://gigaom.com/2015/02/04/this-berkeley-startup-its-energy-machines-are-
about-to-take-off/

All,

What can we say about the small scale gasifier market at this time? We have
companies like Ankur, Spanner Re2/Borealis, Volter and APL that have now
build hundreds of small scale gasifiers in developed and developing
countries. What do we know about their operating costs and performance?

Tom Miles