[Gasification] Coal Gasification

Henri c_hnaths at telusplanet.net
Wed Jun 3 15:42:08 CDT 2015

Hi Arnt Karlsen
You wrote;
<"..I disagree, shoot for 5 to 8 years to share the profits.">
Maximum roi in my books!

<"20 years" ROI does not look, sound, taste or smell like a
profitable business.">
Yet typical roi for power plants.

<"And without a decent profitable ROI," <some>
"thermochemical etc gasification remains an expensive hobby.">
Exactly!
H.