[Gasification] Gasification 2015 Summit

Mohammad Ahsan mahsan at acieu.net
Mon Mar 9 04:49:40 CDT 2015

Good morning,

Hope this email finds you well. As we are only 2 weeks away from our Gasification 2015, 25-26 March, Prague, Czech Republic<http://v11.vuturevx.com/exchange-sites/Whitmore%20Group/59/events-pdfs-eu/ecg4-agenda-mkt.pdf> summit, if you haven't registered yet but want to attend, please let me know so that I can secure your space as soon as possible.

This event will comprise two days of formal presentations, interactive roundtable discussions and excellent networking opportunities, providing an ideal setting to convene with your peers to discuss both current operational & future planned gasification plants, end product markets, potential barriers & support policies as well as project economics & finance.

The standard delegate rate is £1,495 (ex.VAT) which includes attendance of the two day conference, all speakers' presentations, lunches and networking opportunities as well as documentation from the event. Also, we will not add VAT if you provide us with your institution's VAT or registration number.

Registration is simple -  I will send you a registration form to be signed and emailed (or faxed) back to me the same day. Once I have the signed form back, I'll secure your discounted space for the event and the site visit. In terms of payment, there are 2 options available - you can either pay with a debit/credit card or invoice, payable within five working days.

Thanks and waiting for your confirmation.

Best regards,
Mohammad
Mohammad Ahsan
ACI (Europe)
T. + 44 20 7981 2503 F. + 44 20 7593 0071
5/13 Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0NS
Email: mahsan at acieu.net<mailto:mahsan at acieu.net> - Web: http://www.acius.net<http://www.acius.net/>