[Gasification] Excellent Producer Gas analysis...

Tom Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 12:33:42 CDT 2015

PS:

Dear Peter, and all:

 I meant in my last post to complement you on the excellent analysis which you and SGS supplied of the producer gas made.  (I believe the "descending bed downdraft is similar to "TLUD", toplit updraft?)  It's hard to believe, but certified analyses of the producer gas are quite rare.  (Not hard to believe when you see all the equipment required.)

I started to write down the weight % analysis and convert to mole% to see how if the calculated results would batch the predicted results.

Then I realized that any H2O formed was missing.  Very difficult to do a complete balance without the H2O.  And, really, unnecessary, since we know the formulas for all of the components....

Thanks again,

TOM REED

Thomas B Reed
280 Hardwick Rd