[Gasification] Biomass briquettes used in updraft gasifier

shivanand at infiniteenergyindia.com shivanand at infiniteenergyindia.com
Thu May 28 02:58:28 CDT 2015

Mr Manova,

 From what I can understand, your problems you faced are related to
running the gasifier at twice its capacity, and not due to increased
pressure.

Originally the pressure at the burner was 150 mmWC & not the rated 600
mmWC. This means the gas flow is about 50% of the rated flow.

You will have to use a gasifier of double the existing capacity to
overcome your problems.

Regards

Shivanand Ramachandran
Infinite Energy Pvt Ltd