[Gasification] Documentary of Living Off Grid

Dan Dimiduk carefreeland at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 18:46:47 CST 2015

I'm just starting down that road. After a forced business move, 6 years of deep recession, and a 3 year recovery from West Nile Encephalitis, things are coming together slowly. I closed on the 4 year lease purchase of my 5 acre mini farm in September. Now that I own the land and normal business has resumed, things are looking up.  My goal is to build an off grid intensive farm/ landscape nursery operation with greenhouses and maintenance facilities, while protecting the sensitive headwater Fen ( swamp) I'm located on. More info will follow as things come together.                     Dan Dimiduk.