[Gasification] Possible Spam

Henri Naths c_hnaths at telusplanet.net
Mon Nov 9 10:12:24 CST 2015

To the list,
Well , I've run the gauntlet of idiosyncrasies lol, I've researched and learned much and narrowed the source of the spam. It hardly matters if I identify the culprit. It's much like drivers,10% are assholes on a death wish and there's not much you can do about it except avoid getting killed by them. So it is with spam (except they are 100% all assholes on a death wish lol.), the time zone , UTC, puts the source  probably China.
Needless to say but never the less  Do not open any links from me. They are not from me.
I will unsubscribe and change my email to avoid any further complications
H.
Ps to the individual(s) concerned with perpetrating this crime, there are repercussions. You are warned.