[Gasification] [Stoves] Request for proposals: Medical Waste Incinerator for Humanitarian Emergencies from Innocentive

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Sep 6 07:40:55 CDT 2015

To all,

If you are considering doing this, you should first check the details
about what you are giving up if you should happen to win. This is akin
to the Virgin Earth Challenge.   THEY end up with a set of rights and
the proposer gets some money.   But if you do not win, they still have
some lingering rights that you might not like.

Paul

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com