[Gasification] Scada

Mano Va gmmanovassm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 06:09:02 CDT 2016

Dear sir

For this pyrolysis plant  SCADA Automation not required because SCADA
 Computer, Programme and Software cost are high so

simply can go with PLC and HMI unit,and can achieve All customised
monitoring system like SCADA compare to SCADA its Cheaper

PLC-Products OMRANG,DELTA its cheap ,ABB,GE,SIEMENS

Regards,

Manova.M