[Gasification] conversion of CO2 into methane (Off Topic)

Rex Zietsman rex at whitfieldfarm.co.za
Thu Feb 4 02:06:48 CST 2016

Holy moly! Doug, you are a man of very interesting sides.

I read with delight the mini-treatise in response to James on how to gasify
successfully and what not to do. Anyone who has not read Doug's responses
needs to do so as they cut to the very heart of practical gasification. As I
was reading James' posting, I was ticking of the responses I would make.
Then, I read your response... You hit everything I had and more. So thanks
for that.

All the best
Rex Zietsman