[Gasification] Characterization of waste water from biomass gasification equipment: A case-study from Cambodia

Mark Elliott Ludlow mark at ludlow.com
Sat Jan 16 21:58:44 CST 2016

The latest "Nature" has a paper from Cornell (describing the efficiency
(great!) of removing organic micropollutants with a B-cyclodextrin sorbent,
a glucose derivative. It is also effective at regenerating the functionality
of activated carbon, employing only a simple wash.

This could be a keystone technology that could be synergistic with practical
gasification.

Hope!
Mark

(Rapid removal of organic micropollutants from water with a porous
B-cyclodextrin polymer. doi:10.1038/nature 16185. Albaiee, Smith, Xiao, Ling
et al.)