[Gasification] FW: [Fulbright Scholar Program] Opportunities in Renewable Energy in the Western Hemisphere

Michael Nastasi mnastasi2 at UNL.EDU
Wed Apr 19 16:59:13 CDT 2017

View this email in a web page

<http://www.cies2.org/s/1064/images/editor/designs/email_templates/alt-heade
r.png>

Fulbright Opportunities in Renewable Energy in the Western Hemisphere

We are writing to you with some information about exciting opportunities in
the 2018-19 Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program in renewable energy that we
thought might especially appeal to someone with your background and
interests. Please feel free to forward this message to other interested
colleagues and share through relevant associations and listservs.

Please click on the links below for more information:

Costa Rica: All Disciplines

Dominican Republic: All Disciplines

El Salvador: All Disciplines

Guyana: All Disciplines

Haiti: All Disciplines

Honduras: All Disciplines

Panama: Science, Technology and Education

Uruguay: Agriculture

Further opportunities in the Western Hemisphere can be found in our catalog
of awards. You may also wish to visit our Opportunities in the Western
Hemisphere webpage. There you will find examples of successful projects in
the region and scholar testimonials which highlight the outcomes and
benefits associated with completing a Fulbright Scholar grant.

Applicants are encouraged to review our Eligibility Criteria and Application
Guidelines, which provide helpful tips to reference during the process.
Please click on the Application login link to access the online application.

We would also encourage you to attend one of our webinars, which we host
weekly from now until the deadline. You might be particularly interested in
the archived Fulbright Opportunities in Environmental Sciences, Chemistry
and Biology webinar, which you can view here. Additionally, on May 23, we
will be hosting the webinar Hidden Gems in the Western Hemisphere, which you
can register for here.

Applicants must be U.S. citizens, and the deadline for complete applications
is August 1, 2017.

With best regards,

Western Hemisphere Team
Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program
Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES)
Institute of International Education (IIE)

Stay Connected:

<http://www.cies2.org/s/1064/images/editor/designs/email_templates/myfulbrig
ht-email-footer-new.png>

Fulbright Scholar Program
1400 K Street NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20005
The Fulbright Scholar Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, is
administered by CIES, a division of IIE.
If you wish to be removed from this group's mailing list, click here

<http://emclick.imodules.com/wf/open?upn=vtHfp-2BQO3OypWLWDXdJ2KNbUWwMvuc0qk
Yz9nOV5kULV6zC145zRHLeNR7zDkQVrenEhFJtErXwA7-2BP-2BxTzLKfaE34Ym-2BRnqX8EK7IS
9v3RSGO8KGTyC372Gdv8YMM58-2BZ5IFeYtCXAiBkujnQG-2BVgcd3OLpnPf-2Bl-2BpfjB-2Fl-
2FDpeYhCAviypHV9PwD4ovEl76Sd>