[Gasification] Straw Fueled CHP

Leland Taylor linvent at aol.com
Mon Dec 25 13:09:17 CST 2017

When we gasified hog manure, the ammonia ended up in the condensed and removed water that was quite strong and with the new Watr-X process, could be concentrated even further leaving rather pure water as it has the capacity to remove salts, some organics from water without distillation or membranes. Ammonia is injected into gas turbines to reduce NOx in the exhaust and can be converted to NOx in IC engines.

I continue to hear about "planned" but not much about "completed and successful" projects which gives rise to skepticism about success with any standard processes including reactor design, gas cooling, cleaning, power distribution simplicity, process controls etc. I will advise the used equipment, aka scrap dealer that there are more projects coming his way as he reveled in the number of renewable, alternative or other energy projects which kept him busy.

Sincerely,

Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.
+001-505-463-8422