[Gasification] Where is Everyone?

Pete & Sheri spaco at baldwin-telecom.net
Mon Jan 2 17:21:55 CST 2017

Hello Doug.

I view this list to be for the professional for the most part, so I hesitate to join in unless I have a question that I can clearly describe.

But I think at least part of the reason for the lack of traffic is that there are now several other websites that cater to hobbyist and advanced tinkerer wood-to-electricity crowd:

-Yahoo woodgas group,

-Yahoo charcoal gasifier group

-Wayne Keith’s driveonwood.com website

-allpowerlabs.com

And I am sure there are many others.

In addition (although I have been flamed for even mentioning it), gasoline for USD$2.00 per gallon does take the edge off for many people.

Pete Stanaitis