[Gasification] Where is Everyone?

bayent bayent at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 3 13:33:20 CST 2017

Hi Doug Yes yes that is the one I was thinking of...Got my thoughts crossed. Actually going for CAT scan next week as they check to see what us going on in my brain since the accident. The brain is quite the machine and I have tested mine to the limit.Trying to find another small lathe as that burned too. Need it to make fiddley bits.Really good know you guys are still mobile. Regards allCharles

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.