[Gasification] Solid Fuel Gas Turbine, was Re: Where is Everyone?

Bob Stuart bobstuart at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 3 22:39:54 CST 2017

Another option has occurred to me for single house size units.  Turbines
always lose efficiency as they get smaller, with a higher surface/volume
ratio.  Since I'm only looking for pressures in fractions of
atmospheres, vane pumps and/or rootes blowers might be more suitable.
Could regular injections of a solvent or cleaning solution prevent
excess tar build-up?

Bob